THE FUREVER FRIEND SOCIETY
SAVE LIVES THROUGH THE FUREVER FRIEND SOCIETY
The Humane Society of Macomb’s Furever Friend Society is made up of caring individuals, families, and organizations who believe in our mission and want to help provide the resources necessary for us to continue our mission of helping those who cannot speak for themselves.
The generous philanthropic support from the members of the Furever Friend society is a truly remarkable gift to the community and the nearly 2,000 dogs and cats that we care for each year while finding their furever homes.
Become a member of the Furever Friend Society for as little as $85 per month.
If you have questions or would like additional information about the Furever Friend society, please call the shelter at 586-731-9210 or email us.
There are three levels of Furever Friend Society Membership, each providing exclusive benefits:
Animal Advocate- $1,000-$2,499
• Subscription to and name in one of our bi-annual newsletters
• Pet-themed token of thanks
• 2 tickets to our annual gala and VIP reception
• Your name on our new donor wall designating your membership level
• For 2019 only, you will be designated as a founding member and will be noted as such for the future
Loyal Companion- $2,500-$4,999
• All of the benefits included as an Animal Advocate plus…
• Your name or logo published in our annual report
• Highlighted in one of our monthly email newsletters
• Name or logo on our website as a Loyal Companion
Humane Hero- $5,000+
• All of the benefits included as a Loyal Companion plus…
• 2 additional Tickets to our annual gala and VIP Reception (total of 4)
• A kennel dedicated in your name for the year
• The opportunity to name one of the pets that come into the shelter
As we wrote earlier, there are some shocking prescription drugs for pets you didn’t know about.
The Humane Society of Macomb is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The Humane Society of Macomb is independent and not associated with the Michigan Humane Society or any other Animal Welfare Organization.
Contributions to HSOM are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Our tax identification number is 38-6120195