Make a donation
MAKE A DONATION
We Can Accept a One-time Donation in Any Amount
Click the “Donate” button at the right to make a donation online. This will take you to a secure PayPal® payment site, where you will have the option of entering a credit card number or using your PayPal® account. Your donation provides vaccines, food and other necessities to homeless animals that come to our shelter. Thank you!
Donate in Memory of or in Honor of Someone…or a Pet
Donate by PayPal®, check or money order. If you prefer to make your donation by check or money order, mail it to the Humane Society of Macomb. Our address is: 11350 22 Mile Road Utica, MI 48317. Any questions please call us at: 586-731-9210.
Generous people like you help provide for the animals in our care. The Humane Society of Macomb – your local Humane Society – is an independent, nonprofit organization. You can make a difference in the lives of the animal friends in our community by making a contribution to our shelter. Contributions can be made in the form of monetary donations or supplies. Want to know what we are looking for right now? Click here to see what supplies we need.
Donate an Item From Our Animal Enrichment Wish List
- Benebones (M–XL)
- Cat Teaser Toys (Mouse/Feather)
- Soft Training Treats
- Nylabones (M–XL)
- Quick Release Collars (M–L)
- Sentry Calming Collarsv
- Rescue Rememdy
- Harness (M–L)
- Durable Dog Toys
- Interactive Cat Toys
- Dog Shampoo
- 6-ft Nylon Leashes
- Bully Sticks
- Scratching Posts (Cardboard)
- Non-Clumping Kitty Litter
Become a Regular Supporter!
If you have a PayPal® account, you can donate $10, $25 or $50 every month directly from your PayPal® account for one year.
- Sponsor a health package that includes a health exam, fecal check, and worming medication for one new animal each month.
- Sponsor a health package for one animal per month that includes an exam, fecal check, worming medication, and vaccines.
- Sponsor a a health package (exam, fecal check, worming medication and vaccines) for one animal per month, and spay or neuter.
Care 100 Package
- Sponsor a complete health plan for one new animal each month that includes exam, spay or neuter, heartworm check and preventative, fecal check, a distemper combination and rabies vaccination.